Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year! + New Ideas for 2014

NewYearHat

Happy New Year! Hope you have all been keeping your new year's resolutions so far! Lately, I have been wondering about starting a YouTube channel as a new project in 2014. I have had a YouTube channel for years, I have a video or two of my little sister and a few music videos I created and that's about it. I have more than hundred subscribers and I would like to finally contribute something.I am thinking of creating how-to tutorials, product reviews/unboxing, funny and random videos, and I have always wanted to start an advice column! Does that sound like something I should do or something you would like to watch?

NYE

Beyond that, I had a great New Year's Eve! My family and I just started the day off our usual way and we decided to get dressed up after ordering Pizza Hut for dinner. We took lots of pictures and watched the ball dropped on television. I even put together a video of all our accumulated photos through 2013 and shared it with my family minutes before 2014! My family and I have a tradition of sipping Coca-Cola in wine glasses the second the ball drops, but this year we also decided to throw confetti (A mess that took hours to clean afterwards and yet, there's still confetti in the living room today).

BlogPlannerBlogPlannerBlogPlanner

My idea of an active YouTube channel is still in the making, but one thing I have been doing is using this awesome blog planner, created by Erica from Confessions of a Home-Schooler. I downloaded and printed her free blog planner, then took it to Staples to get it spiral-bound. I love this planner and I am hoping to use it to guide my blog into the direction I would like it to go!