Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I LOVE My Nokia Lumia 1020!

Last weekend on Saturday, January 18, 2014. I said goodbye to my old iPhone 4 and made a new home for the phone that has been on my wishlist for months! I finally bought the Nokia Lumia 1020! 
iPhone4 iPhone4
Here are my favorite key features on this Windows 8 Phone so far:

Camera
41 mega-pixels and incredible high-definition zoom. Awesome!

Camera Apps 
I can create animated photos, shoot high-definition videos, create panoramas, and edit my photos while I am taking the photos so I can get the best shot, every time!

Uncluttered
Another one of my favorite features on this phone is the fact that it is easy to organize. I can organize all my photos and contacts the way I want to without having the iPhone forcing me to create separate albums and still store all my photos on my camera roll.

Oodles of Space
32 GB of Storage. Take that 16 GB iPhone 4!

Total Personalization 
I love being able to create the start menu the way I want to. I also love how easy it is to do so. The iPhone 4 made it impossible to save your contacts on your home screen or hide your apps. With this phone, I have no limits.

Better Blog Photos
I am now saying goodbye to my average to decent iPhone photos on my blog and finally moving on to good and great! 

I have so much more tech specifics to discuss, but I will save that for my technology blog. Read the detailed review of the Nokia Lumia 1020 on It's Technologic.