Sunday, January 19, 2014

Design: Gold & Pink

I have been posting my new blog design all over Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google + and it has been live on my blog for about a month now. As part of a new feature series I would like to start on my blog, I want to share my inspiration for this design and a few basic elements that allowed me to make this new Gold and Pink blog design possible.
PinkGold
This is my blog design's color palette. Finding the perfect palette is hard to do. There's color theory that comes into play and you have to pick a strong enough color basis so you can play around with the accent colors. For example, I could have made my accent color gold instead of pink and my whole blog would look completely different.
TheEternityJournal
Using my color palette and a little creativity, this is the end result!