Saturday, January 11, 2014

#7ThingsProject: Getting Started

7Things
Sometime in July of 2013 while I was working on launching my Kickstarter campaign for my novel, I mentioned another project I was working on called the #7ThingsProject. This project is sort of like a bucket list. You list 7 things you want to do. Then, whenever you complete anything on your list, you write a blog post on it. Once you're all done with all the 7 things you set out to do, celebrate with another blog post and link up all your achievements! This project has no set time frame, start whenever you want and end once you achieve all 7 things! I'll be curating a list of all the blogs participating in the project on the 7 Things Project page and constantly sharing all your achievements through social media! This project is all about doing the things that make you happy, so I'm starting this project today!
7Things
1. Score at least a 1600 on my SATs. 
2. Host a little imaginary party with my little sister that makes her happy. 
3. Upload a video on my YouTube channel and start doing some V-logging.
4. Create Open When... letters for people with significant meaning in my life.
 5. Spend a whole weekend with my family without using the internet once.
6. Save up enough money to buy my sister her own laptop or tablet.
7. Speak confidently in front of a large group of people. 

Join me and do the things that make you happy, sign up for the #7ThingsProject!