Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Choosing a Prom Dress!

One of the exciting events that take place your senior year of high school is your high school prom! I have been anticipating this event since I was a freshman. Some people believe that prom is not all what it is advertised to be and others believe (mainly girls) that it would be one of the best days of their high school journey. I happen to be tremendously excited, however, I wonder what it would actually turn out to be.

Although prom is still months away, I think that it's never too early to find and start saving up for a dress. The color that I want to wear is a champagne/light gold shade that I hope to stand out in. I want my dress to be conservative and pretty enough to compete with everyone else's dresses. These are a couple of dresses I loved, but neither one of these is THE dress I will be wearing.
Prom Dress
The color of both of these dresses is perfect. However, the first one looks more like a dress of my style. I do not have to make a choice yet, but once I do I know it'll be great. I am still looking for the dress that I absolutely cannot refuse. Yet, the journey to finding the perfect prom outfit will still not be over because well...I have not even started looking for the perfect pair of shoes. That will be probably be a harder decision then the dress!
What's your ideal prom dress?