Monday, February 3, 2014

Eighteen


This weekend, I celebrated my eighteenth birthday! I have been waiting to turn eighteen since, I realized that so many of the projects I want to start require me to be this age. I wanted to publish my book without the help of my parents, be a member of the business I co-started with my father, manage financial accounts, monetize my work, and attend blogging/business conferences I could not before! I have a lot I want to do, and well now nothing can stop me!

The small birthday gathering I had was oodles (yes, oodles) of fun and I was glad to have my friends and my sisters all the in the same room talking, laughing, and taking pictures. It was great!
From Left to Right: Melissa, Jennifer, Tabeer, Me, Joselyn
From Left to Right: Jennifer, Joselyn, Me, Abeer, Tabeer, and Melissa
From Left to Right: Jennifer, Joselyn, Abeer, Me, Melissa, and Joanne
  
Of course, this blog post would not be complete without a photo of my Dad and sisters alone. They managed to put this get together for me and deal with me without getting too frustrated and I appreciate it so much! I love them all very much!

How awesome are my friends?!

Beyond that, on a personal note...somehow I feel that I have been eighteen for quite a while now. Just now I have an official ID to match. Is it just me or did age really become just a number?