Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Finding You...

We're all trying to find a place in the world. It is hard trying to find a place where you belong and it's even harder to try to belong where you already are.

Your place in this world is the position or contribution to the world. Basically it is your purpose. Everyone has something to offer...the questions are where will you make your contribution? how will you impact others? and when will it happen?

The simple answer to all these questions is this: One day you'll be someone great and impact the world in a beautiful way.

The long and complicated answer everyone is looking for really doesn't exist. We are all trying to find a place in this world and well, if you haven't found it yet...you'll find it soon.

I just entered the world of adulthood and yet, it all seems familiar to me and I seem to welcome it more so than my peers and even my best friend. However, I haven't found that place of mine yet, I don't know what my contribution is, and I do not know even what I am capable of.

Granted, I have chosen a career path (becoming an entrepreneur of my own tech/software company), but as for my place in the world...I am looking too.
SpecialKChallenge
On a completely unrelated note, I am undergoing day four of the Special K Challenge I decided to do. Let's see if this challenge teaches me to monitor my eating habits and drop a few pounds before prom and graduation. As Barney from How I Met Your Mother would say..."Challenge Accepted."