Sunday, November 3, 2013

NEW! Design shop and a HUGE sale!

ZAC
I have something exciting to share today! I have opened up a website & graphic design shop and I'm ready for business! Say hello to my design shop, the Zobia Alvi Creative! I am currently offering custom blog design packages as well several "a la carte" options in my custom graphics vault.

Prices are extremely affordable. Plus with every consultation, I will provide free installation, and up to 3 revisions after the final template has been approved. Beyond that, in honor of the shop's launch, I am giving all my readers 50% off everything in my design shop! YES! Half off on everything! Use this code at checkout: newshop

Here's an overview of some of the prices in my design shop! (Don't forget to use the 50% off code at checkout!) For a complete price list and design examples check out my design shop: Zobia Alvi Creative! Let's work together on making your blog the best that it could be!

Custom Blog Design Package: $30.00 

A la carte (Individual Purchases)
Custom Blog Header: $5.00
Custom Social Media Icon Pack: $2.00
Custom Blog Post Signature: $2.00
Custom Blog Tiles: $0.30/each
or 4 Custom Blog Tiles: $1.00