Monday, November 25, 2013

A little list...

A silly picture of my little munchkin & I. 
Eating// Lots of grilled chicken, especially in sandwiches & wraps.
Drinking// Hot chocolate and chai tea lattes. I've held off on coffee for a short time and these substitutes are perfect for the upcoming winter!
Believing// As I wait on for college acceptance letters, I keep believing the school of dreams is only a good college essay away! 
Dreaming of// A peaceful day without any tasks to complete, just me, my hot chocolate, and my little sister watching movies.
Anticipating// Fixing up my business, Fragrance Essence. A new site design is on it's way!
Wearing// My new favorite pair of boots and rose earrings. 
Achieving// Getting accepted into the college of my dreams. 
Watching// Do you think I'm going to miss season nine of How I Met Your Mother?!
Enjoying// The fact that I now have iPhone 4 screen fixed. 
Hiding// I don't hide things, or do I?
Feeling// Cozy in my blanket and turtle neck sweater as I type up this post. 
Making// Chocolate Chips cookies for dessert tonight.
Reading// I was reading a non-fiction novel for school, but I'm not a fan of the novel. It isn't worth mentioning really. 
Purchasing// Hopefully, new clothes and Christmas presents.  
Loving// My family and my best friend. 
Planning// To redevelop Fragrance Essence's business plan, get more exposure for my design company, and launch my book's ebook version. 
Obsessing over// Gyros from a bistro near my place of work. They were delicious! 
Adventuring// Black Friday sales could be an adventure. Couldn't they?
Working on// My novel, my fragrance shop, my design company, and of course blogging more personally. 

Check out Freya's list!