Monday, November 18, 2013

Catching Up on Photo 365: Part 9


1. My awesome new hot pink & black sneakers! 
2. Just a another night blogging with my favorite snack: Pop-Tarts.
3. Enjoying the Cinnamon Rolls I made with a cup of coffee.
4. Making Blossom Baskets for my business Fragrance Essence! Create your own on Fragrance Essence.
5. Using this drill to take apart my old closet. Spring cleaning has arisen. 
6. On a coffee run for my family. 
7. Iced Coffee and a maple syrup drizzled waffle. Break time.
8. After taking exams with my sister, Tabeer, my Mom took us out to McDonald's for breakfast and then dropped us back to school. 


9. Getting all the goody bag supplies ready for my little sister's birthday party!
10. At a baby shower dinner. Dinner was delicious! 
11. All goody bags for my little sister's party are ready. 
12. Enjoying a Pomegranate smoothie in the car.  
13. The first frozen yogurt of many...
14. Have I ever mentioned I love sandwiches?! 
15. My little sister cuddling with her monkey in the car. Isn't that cute?
16. My first blush palette that was not a hand me down from my mother.


17. Just Believe in Yourself.
18. "Spring Cleaning" out my closet!
19. Just a to-do list of all I will try to do this week...
20. Creating my own Fragrance Essence flyers. 
21. Both my sister's were painting little figurines. 
22. Got the big staple gun out & I am ready to go post up some flyers around town. 
23. First trip to Charming Charlie's and I already scored such pretty treasures.
24. Wearing this pretty flower ring today.