Monday, August 12, 2013

Everyone Starts Somewhere!


I have met hundreds of amazing people through the Internet and in real life. I look up to these people, these people inspire me. They're self-made, confident, and content people. They are creators, inventors, and out-of-the box thinkers. People like my best friend, my parents, my sisters, and even people you may know such as Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, and other bloggers I have followed since the beginning of time (well my time as a blogger). I always wondered how these people came to be the way they are. I mean were they always this great?

The truth is everyone starts somewhere. Whether you start as a waitress and become an big CEO of a major company, start a blog to share small tidbits of yourself and become a full-time professional blogger, or a girl from a usually "unknown" town who has a laptop and a HUGE dream of making record of the most wealthy female entrepreneur in the technology field on the planet (like myself), we all start somewhere!

In order to reach to the top, you must start at the bottom and work your way up. It's how life works.

This is my bottom. This blog is starting out from the very bottom and as I get older and share more life experiences, it'll gradually grow into something bigger. My business is starting out from the the very bottom and although it has been a year, it's still growing. Other projects such as my novel haven't even been launched yet. Plus, I like my job, but I don't see myself working for someone when I'm older. I'm starting from the very bottom and one day I'll have people working for me and rise up to the top through time.

Things take time and sometimes it's hard for me to realize that.

I compare myself to the people I look up to often, but they started out the same way I did-at the bottom.

Where did you start? Where do you see yourself in the future?
xoxo,