Saturday, August 17, 2013

A (not so) Unusual Busy Day

It is really no surprise that I am always busy. So yesterday was basically what an average day in my life looks like. However, today I enjoyed every second of it. I made the most of my day and ended up having a lot of fun doing so. After work, I had lunch with my sister, Tabeer, at home. She's not much of a dine outside person and although I am always asking her to hang out with me, she just simply prefers staying at home. We ordered Japanese food from our local Sarku Japan fast food restaurant. I'm not much of a fan of their food, but my sister loves it so I decided to try something new.



Their Chicken Teriyaki Rolls weren't that great and their portions were small, but it wasn't too bad. Still not a fan though.

Then, I printed out some flyers for my novel project on Kickstarter and headed out with my best friend to advertise it everywhere in town! Only a few weeks left to fund my novel and I'm both nervous and excited at the same time!

Unexpectedly though, my best friend decided we go out to a diner instead and I was so glad we did!



Dinner was a lot better than lunch by far!

I had a great time, a well needed break from all my chaos, and was able to leave some my flyers at the diner as well! It was a great Friday!
xoxo,