Sunday, August 4, 2013

August Sponsor Sale!



Sponsorship ads for prices less than a cup of your favorite frozen yogurt!

It's the first week of August and I'm looking for some sponsors to take over my blog's sidebar! All sponsorships are $1 or $2! Depending on the size you need. It's the biggest sale ever!

Plus, add my Social Media Package to your cart for $5! I'll advertise your blog and/or website all week on all my social networks: (Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest). You'll get some great exposure and gain more fans and followers!

Here are my stats:
Blog Followers via Google Friend Connect/RSS/BlogLovin - 180+ followers
Facebook -  193 fans
Twitter - 250+ followers
Pinterest - 200+ followers
Stats as of August 4, 2013

So what do you say? Sponsor me? Go to the sponsor page now!
xoxo,