Saturday, August 8, 2015

10 Things I've Come to Terms With


There are a lot of things in life you'll face in every part of your life. You'll feel out of place in a crowd, you'll have a bad day at work, you'll have to accept certain shows being knocked off the air, and your favorite products being discontinued.

Here are 10 things I've come to terms with:

I am not going to graduate college in 4 years. 
The reason being is because I am double majoring in Computer Science and Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and minoring in Economics. With these heavily weighted subjects and the fact I'm taking 6 classes every semester is why I've come to terms with it taking me longer to graduate.

Pumpkin flavored Iced Coffee is only served in the Fall.
Why Dunkin' Donuts must you take away the only thing that makes me happy?! But, I've come to terms with it, I swear. (Okay, maybe not completely...)

They cancelled that show Jane by Design on ABC Family.
I know it happened 2 years ago, but I've finally gotten over it.

I lost one of my favorite zebra print socks, but I still have the other to remind me it's gone.

Miley Cyrus was once my role model. NEVER AGAIN.

My most comfortable white capris no longer fit my waist. 
I'm not going to lie, I still keep it in my closet in case I ever become a size 0 again. EVER.

Public Transportation.
It sucks and everyone deals with it.

Paying for business services.
I've been running my Fragrance business for 3 years, but refused to pay money to business services such as storefronts, email marketing, and a business phone line because I did not make enough money to be able to afford it, but I've established a balance and am willing to pay for services that I have no experience in so I could do what I do best.

Going to work early and coming home late so I can have Fridays off.
This will pay off in the end, right?

Not eating Frozen Yogurt every day.
It's been my summer tradition since 2013 to have Frozen Yogurt on every summer day - rain or shine. Not anymore. Too much sugar = so not fitting into those white capris.