Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Managing Life & Digital Passwords

How do you keep track of all your accounts and passwords?

I am well-aware that I am not the only person with this problem or question. As I grow socially
online, I create at least three new accounts on different websites each month. Plus, with all the cuts in applications that I have been using for quite a while such as Google Reader and Posterous, I am forced to find new services to create yet another account on. I have so many accounts! How in the world am I supposed to manage it all?

I mean I am one person trying to be a team of social media experts and myself all at the same time and I have come to a conclusion that there is no simple way out then to deal with these accounts I must manage.

If I could show you my list of bookmarks and accounts, you would not be able to sleep at night. Take my word for it. I am slowly becoming an internet account hoarder.

Do you have trouble managing hundreds of accounts at once? Do you have a specific system or place where you store your passwords to be organized? Or do you have someone managing it all for you? (Lucky you!)

Please do comment and let me know how you avoid this insanity.

xoxo,