Friday, April 5, 2013

My Updated About Me Page is Perfect!

I just spent a large amount of time updating my About Me page. I surely added lots of stuff most of you will be surprised to read about and I think I finally was able to describe myself perfectly. It is the most updated and detailed story of the person behind this blog! I really hope you check it out and let me know what you think!

On another note, I have entered a blog hop contest in order to win a spot as featured blogger on Blog-Trends.com! Please show your support and vote for my entry "21. The Eternity Journal: Believing in Yourself"!

It would mean the world to me to be a featured blogger! Please vote by following this link: Blog-Trend Link Up and finding the 21st box with my entry and simply clicking *Like*! I also encourage you to link up as well. Perhaps, if I can't be featured, one of my readers can!

xoxo,