Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Project Update: #7ThingsProject and Kickstarter

I have lots of projects going on and I want to make sure I can keep track of them all. I'm a multitasker and I'm known to launch several projects at once. I like being busy, what can I say? Two projects that I am currently working on are the #7ThingsProject and funding my yet-to-be published novel on Kickstarter.

My Kickstarter project is soon to be launched for my novel titled "Within the Bindings".
The novel is written by me and is about family, love, and the meaning of life in general. The novel itself was started in November 2012 and will be published November 2013 or December 2013 through Kickstarter funding. Be sure to show some love once the funding process is live and drop a comment or pledge a buck or two. I'm going to be giving back to all of my project backers by trying to make their experience with me as friendly and genuine as possible. I will be accepting questions and reading comments on Twitter through hashtag #WithinTheBindings and also giving a few backers the opportunity to be character in my novel. Follow my Twitter or Facebook for updates on when the Kickstarter project will be live or search "Within The Bindings" on Twitter, Facebook, and Kickstarter

7 Things Project by Zobia

The #7ThingsProject is a 7 part blog series and hashtag project run on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Tumblr. 

What is the #7ThingsProject?
This 7 part blog series & hashtag project brings people closer to achieving their goals, facing their fears, and just embracing life. 

Most people spend their lives saying one day I will be able to do this, one day I'm going to do that, and perhaps one day I'll be strong enough to do everything I ever wanted. This project brings these people closer to dreams by taking little steps (7 steps actually).