Saturday, March 2, 2013

What is this Blog About Again?

You would think I would know the answer to that question. Truth is, I really don't. I mean I love being titled as a "blogger" for my work on the It's Technologic blog, but this blog about me really does not have such an easy description. My technology blog is of course about technology. What does that mean for this blog? Is this blog about Eternity? Or myself? And what do I have to do with Eternity? And why should you read this blog (or this post for that matter)? Well I'm writing this post to answer of all those questions.

This blog in one word is about me. 

This blog does not pertain to just any aspect of my life. This blog features some of my discoveries as a computer geek, a writer, a future entrepreneur, and a constant memory preserver. This blog is about what I do, what I can't do, and what I will do. It showcases some of my daily adventures, some tips on life and what not, some opinions/rants (not often), and everything in between.
The word Eternity is something I live by. Actually, this quote with the word Eternity is something I live by.
I named my blog "The Eternity Journal" because showcases what I do/will do/did to leave my imprint on the world. 
My goal for this blog initially was to create a little world where you could find out everything about me, but I have been here long enough to know that it's not me others will want to read and know more about, it's my interests, and defines the person I am. Hopefully, you (my readers) will explore the depths of who I am and come here often to read about them!
xoxo,