Saturday, March 9, 2013

Have I Forgotten Who I Am?

I am Zobia. A five letter name that has so much more to it than you think. If you have never heard my name before, you'd think it's either funny sounding or exotic. Truth is, this name is common as well, but I'm not common. I have been writing and answering a lot of questions about what my blog is about and what I am about. Lately, I have been feeling as if I have forgotten who I am and I think I need to reestablish that to myself and my now (13) readers!

So long story short: I began being interested in technology since I was 12 years old. I created my first website on WetPaint (before it is what it's become). I created small websites (or as WetPaint called them "Wikis") that became very popular among my peers on the Internet. I had somewhere from two to four hundred members, perhaps even more on my website. Then, a year after I became interested in writing. This was the age I was able to experience different things socially and I decided that my take on life was important for myself to remember for others to hear. I started to write quotes and even song lyrics of everything I experienced. A couple of other projects later, other websites, and writing works later I started blogging! That's how my story started!

Since, I have not successful in my current blogs and writing works, I feel that I have forgotten who I am and where I came from. Competing with other blogs and other people has pushed me back a couple of staircase, I need to climb back up again and realize why I am blogging in the first place. For myself! Now that we got that clear. I hope you will enjoy reading my blog posts and perhaps find some sort of interest in the person I am. Maybe you can even relate to me!
xoxo,