Sunday, June 28, 2015

Links I've Stumbled Upon v.4

Awesome Links
I have not posted a list of awesome links I've stumbled upon for some time. I love doing these posts because I often find a lot of useful information and sharing it with those who might find it useful too would be even better.  So, here are some interesting articles I discovered ranging from landing your dream job to money tips you'll surely want to read about. 

♥ Did you know Facebook changes it's icons depending on where you are? How cool is that?

♥ Want to get a job, but the company you're going for is not hiring? Try these tips and make a place for yourself!

♥ Productivity tips from extremely busy people.

♥ Here are hilarious e-mail signatures that people actually use.

26 Time Management Hacks You Should Know

♥ 7 FREE Coding Courses You Can Take/ Tools to Use

♥ Just for laughs, if you haven't seen pictures of this man who cut the stuff he and ex-wife owned, here it is. Everything from his car to his iPhone has been cut in half. It's hilarious!

♥ 6 Money Tips from Mark Cuban (Billionaire investor from ABC's SharkTank)

Until next time!