Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Links I've Stumbled Upon v.1

links
I love scrolling through my Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest feed and finding interesting content. It's really cool to discover new things, tips, apps, hacks, and stuff. So I decided that every Wednesday morning to post a list of some interesting, inspirational, or helpful stuff I've stumbled upon.

♥ Want to start a business and need an idea? Here are 55 business under $5,000 to start. 

♥ If you're like me, procrastination is one of your skills. Doing these three simple things could help you keep your brain focused.

♥ Your financial situation can actually affect your happiness...to an extent. Read all about that here.

♥ Wondering how entrepreneurs stay productive? Here are 11 productivity hacks that you'll enjoy! (This post includes lots of useful links!)

♥ What is the true cost of owning a website? Find out here.

♥ How often should you update your website and why is updating it so important? Answers to your questions are here. 

Hope these business, website, and productivity articles were helpful and interesting!