Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Highlights

AprilHighlights
So April 2014 too has come and gone. This month was solely based upon having fun with my family and well...adjusting to the weird (warm one day, windy and cold the next) weather lately. Here is some of what April had to offer (based on my Instagram account which you can request to follow @ZobiaAlvi).

1. How I Met Your Mother came to an end on the first day of April, I found myself crushed and writing a lengthy blog post on my thoughts on the finale.
2. Although, I'm still on a healthy diet (so I may fit flawlessly into Prom dress next month), it's Iced Coffee season again!
3. Random trips out for breakfast and a little shopping were a great way to start my weekends this month. :)
4. My little munchkin turned ten years old this month! So I took her out for a movie, just the two of us!
5. Then, the following morning my Mother and my other sister took her out to IHOP.
6. And after that, I took her to Build-A-Bear Workshop to help her create her new best friend, Abby.
7. More Spring shopping! My new polka-dot tote bag really makes me happy. Not sure why, but it does. Perhaps, it reminds me of summer. :)
8. My best friend asked me to PROM! Now, I seriously can't wait for prom in May. He may not be much of a best friend, after all. ;)
9. It's spring and you know what that means...more frozen yogurt!

May is going to be a big month! Preparing for my last high school exams, PROM, my last spring band concert, and my last full month of school and work. Things are changing. Everything is in gear for graduation in June!