Thursday, October 10, 2013

Tech Wish List 2013

Tech WishList 2013
 1. Nikon DSLR D7100 Camera- This camera is perfect! I have never actually had my own camera and this camera would be great for my blog photos and I am more than sure everyone would enjoy my Instagram photos better than before. Once you see how a well-taken professional photo looks, you'll never want your iPhone 4 photos to be on Instagram again. Trust me, I am going through that phase right now.

2. Nokia Lumia 1020- Recently I damaged my iPhone 4 screen and I've been looking for a new phone. However, I do not think I am ready to make the switch from iOS to Windows. I love the way the Windows phone looks and I am sure it's not as easy to use as the iPhone (which I like, actually), but I am afraid that I will be comparing the softwares way too often and not really enjoy the phone's full features. This phone is perfect for photos. Imagine having a 41 megapixels camera in your pocket?! Think about this, the Nikon DSLR D7100 is only about 24 megapixels.

3. MacBook Pro (13in and 128 GB)- I love my laptop, but if I'm going to college next year while majoring in computer science and getting into the dept of graphic, media design, and web-development, I'm going to need a laptop that has enough space and a more productive app store. Plus, all my photos will look even clearer on my Mac!

4. Microsoft Surface Tablet RT- This tablet is in my opinion the most advanced and sophisticated tablet on the market. All those Android tablets look like enlarged cell phones and the iPads too. Windows 8 looks like it was designed for tablets and the Surface brings out those special Windows 8 features. It's the perfect tablet for me.

All this will probably cost roughly around $5,000 and unfortunately this wish list will be a wish for longer than I'd like.