Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Just some Tuesday evening thoughts...

 
It’s fall now and I promised myself I would get everything I needed together before school would start. I told myself all of last year that I will be able to complete all my past-due tasks before the first day of September, yet here I am blogging about how I didn’t. It’s easy to say “I will get to it tomorrow,” but the hard part is actually getting those things done. I am going to be a college student soon and I have not made any improvements to my productivity and time management skills. Currently, I have a few projects I am working on (one including a new small business that I will launch very soon!), a few side projects I am doing for others, and still finishing up that novel of mine. You may ask why I overwhelm myself with things that I don’t really have to do, but the truth is…I don’t know how to stop. Why do I like to keep myself this busy? I ask myself that every day.

For the next upcoming months I hope to spend time with my family as much as possible and (again) finish up with my past-due tasks and get back on track (if that’s possible).

After I finish with applying for colleges and half transitioning from being a high school student to a (big girl) college student, I shall be able to at least focus on my big projects for a while.

In the meantime, I will still blog here and over at my technology blog and roll out as many projects as I can for you all to see. Excited? I am. Really, I am.