Friday, May 31, 2013

The ABC's of Thankfulness

Picture belongs to rightful owner. Buy this print on Obaz.com.

I have always been an optimistic person, but like most people I seem to lose my way sometimes. After coming across a post on Simply Clarke about 26 alphabetical things to be thankful for, I decided to write my own post with 26 I'm thankful for.

A
Abby. My little sister who always tries to bring out the little kid in me. 

B
Best Friend. My best friend is someone I am very thankful for. This person always patientily supports and encourages me to be the best person I can be.

Coffee. Iced Coffee to be exact. It helps me calm down and keep my sanity almost everyday. 

D
My Dad. Of course I would be thankful for my Dad, he's a wonderful human being that I look up to every single day. 

Electronics. I use at least one gadget each day and I wouldn't be able to function if I didn't.

F
Failures. Without things that I have failed to do in the past, I would never be able to move on to bigger and better things. I keep all my failures in my back pocket in case I need a laugh. ;)

G
Google. Thanks to Google, I learned stuff about the world of technology and the world itself without even knowing what I was supposed to be looking for. 

H
Home is where the heart is.

Inspiration. There are many different things that inspire me to do what I do and if I didn't have that, I would have no sense of direction.

J
Jell-o. Who doesn't love some Jell-o?

K
Kite. As in the novel, "The Kite Runner" which is one of my favorites.

L
Love. It surrounds us everyday, in different forms and different people.

M  
My Mommy. She taught me the difference between right and wrong. She taught me how to be strong.

N
Nail Polish. A different color/style for every mood I'm in.

O
Omelets. I really don't like eating eggs, but an Omelet I will definitely have.

P
Pizza, Pancakes, and Pens. Who doesn't love Pizza? How can you go wrong with Pancakes? And a Pen is simply essential for me to carry around in case I have an outburst of ideas.

Q
Quick stops at a food fuel on a busy highway while being on a road trip. The food is more expensive and there's too many people, but it never fails to be part of a funny road trip story!

R
Restaurants. Dining out is always fun!

S
Subway Sandwiches and Shoes! I like shoes and I like Subway. That's all.

Tabi. My younger sister that I hope to guide with my wisdom although I know it's her wisdom that inspires me instead.

Ups that are longed for after those really downing moments. You can't get back up, unless you've been down.

V
Vacations. We all just need one every now or then.

W
Wendy's. There's no other fast food place I'd prefer more.

X
X-Tra whip cream on my Iced Coffee, please.

Yoohoo! Yes, the chocolate milk drink. 

Z
Zobia. My name is just well...the best. ;)

Thanks for reading! What are some things that you're thankful for? 
xoxo,