Saturday, May 4, 2013

Julep Maven Box Unboxing

I recently signed up for Julep Maven Box program and thanks to Gina from The Kitchen Ink I was able to get my first box for FREE!


Julep is a company that sells nail polishes and beauty products that tailor to your personal style and personality. When you become a maven, you sign up for a monthly subscription where every month you receive a box of beauty products that you might like.


When I opened the box I found a nail file with the Julep website written on it, a nail polish remover wipe, and my nail polishes packed in a pink bag tied with a bow. I had chosen the "It Girl Starter Box" because it matched my style better than the other starter box options they had.


The colors from left to right are: Simone, Carly, and Stefani.

I thought this box was great! I was very pleased. I'll definitely be looking forward to my next one! Want a free box to try Julep too? I'm passing along the code! To order your FREE Julep Maven Box follow this link: http://bit.ly/YhTqXO and enter the code FREEBOX at checkout!
xoxo,