Friday, February 15, 2013

What happened to "Journey To Eternity"?!

I have been recently brainstorming new ways to really get my blog to be noticed and get rid of the boring design I used to have when "Journey To Eternity" was online. I designed this template myself and I think it's one of the best templates that I've put together. If you were a reader of my now "old" blog, let me know your thoughts on this layout. Do you think this one is better than the previous one I had. By the way, you probably noticed I haven't been posting my Photo 365 posts. Well, I'll get right on it and update you all on my photos from the past month and a half. On the other hand, my blog link is still going to be the same for the time being, but I'll change it soon to match my new blog name and look!
I'd love to hear your thoughts on the new design!
xoxo,