Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Night Update

I rarely post on Sundays because I have so many last minute errands to run and lots of work to finish. I always aim to write blog posts over the weekend, but I never get to it. Today I have time to so I thought I would post an update! This whole day I basically spent some time with my family and I'm glad for that. These days, you really can't find time for the things that are most important. No body seems to have time these days.
After spending some time with my family, I decided to print out a calender that I can keep track of my Photo 365 Project so I know what photos belong where and etc. I think this will really help. I'm still trying to live up to this commitment and I hope I can create beautiful collections of pictures from my life that are worthy of a blog post! Beyond that, I'm still writing my novel and looking for publishers simultaneously. I know, that it may be a little early to look for a publisher even if the book itself is not done, but you can never be too prepared! If you have had a book published, know a publisher, need advice on writing your own novel, or anything of that sort then shoot me an e-mail at zobia@theeternityjournal.com!
xoxo,