Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Photo 365: My Week According to Instagram

Since I promised weekly photo updates following with my Photo 365 project this year, here's my first photo week update! This week I used Instagram to capture a glimpse of every day during the first week of January.

This is the book I just recently finished reading. There's also a review on the book that I posted, scroll down to the next post if you'd like to read it.













After purchasing the Wii for my little sister, I went shopping for video games for the first time in my life. I wouldn't say I'm an epic gamer, but isn't MySims just an adorably epic game? 

Here's a small sneak peak at my wonderful novel in progress' cover! What do you think? A simple classic cover with a catchy title? I thought so too!

If you don't know this already. Roses are my favorite flower and someone once told me a blue rose would represent me well. Plus, these blue rose earrings would go with almost anything!

Printing Invoices for my Fragrance Essence orders and writing personal business letters. I'm finally in business!

The journal I received as a gift more than a year ago that I still haven't used yet. I have not even used the pen. As soon as I finish writing in my current journal, I can finally get to fill in this novel with all my thoughts and experiences of 2013! 

It's just too many thoughts and not enough pages.
 I realize my photos are not very interesting to look at. There is no scenary or landscape, no people, or places, just plain stuff that somehow pretain to my days. I hope to get better at this and provide much more beautiful pictures, but until then please check back soon.
xoxo,