Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve, Eve!


                           
 I had the best Christmas Eve, Eve today! (The day before Christmas Eve) 

             I have stated that I don't celebrate Christmas in previous posts, but recently I've learned that even if it's not in your religion to celebrate any holiday whether it's Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, or Ramadan, you shouldn't say that you cannot celebrate the holiday. Anyone can celebrate which ever holiday they desire to as long as they celebrate the holiday with a pure heart.  
            My day was almost perfect! I spent a lot of time with my best friend! We exchanged and opened presents together. That was such a sweet sentimental moment! 


Pinned Image
       This is the best Christmas present I've ever gotten! I absolutely loved it! Thanks to my best friend!         
         Then later on we went to the movies to watch "New Year's Eve!" The movie was great! My best friend and I had lots of fun and I enjoyed the beautiful day we spent together! It was amazing, it truly was! Hopefully the rest of this Holiday vacation is as great as this day. I'm glad I got to spend an early Christmas & New Year's with my best friend! 

Happy Holidays to you all! 

P.S. Thanks to all who participated in the Holiday Blogger E-Card Exchange! 


xoxo,