Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011: Looking Back!

            2011 has been one great, crazy, and surprising year! I had really awesome moments with my best friend! We did everything from having lunch at different restaurants, having breakfast together, going to the movies, and sharing memorable moments together! Plus, I had a really interesting summer this year across the world to where I'm from and actually meeting family members I've never even known I had. It was a great experience with my family. Besides that, I can't believe how far I've come this year. I've come even further from the last. There has been a lot going on and everything has really changed from last year. Every year my life takes an unexpected turn. This year, the turn may have not made me the happiest, but it sure was worth it. I'm glad for the decision I made because if I hadn't made this choice, I don't think I'd ever find what being happy really means. 
            Anyway, other then my life experiences, 2011 was filled with many finished and unfinished projects. My novel "Life Without Borders" is an unfinished project that will hopefully be completed in 2012 if all goes well. My technology blog "It's Technologic" was a fantastic completely finished project that turned out pretty well in the end. Indeed, I am proud of it. (Note to my best friend :] ) Not to mention, the blog you're reading this post on "The Life of a Zobot"! This project was also a success. And, last but not least, small projects I've done through the year including a personal journal, lyrics and poems, and personal projects as well. All these projects took a lot of hard work and time and I did my best on them, finished or not. Shouldn't doing them be a reward on it's own? ;]
          2011 was a great year! Looking forward to all the delights in the year ahead! 
               


xoxo,