Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick Or Treating

         When I was little, my Mom used to take me and my sisters Trick Or Treating every year. After school, we'd get dressed up and spend a few hours gathering up candy. We'd come home, empty out our pumpkin baskets onto our dining table, and look at all the candy we got that day. We used to get so much candy, our baskets lasted us until next Halloween. Even though we don't do much on Halloween because our family doesn't really celebrate it, it's still always fun getting dressed up to earn some candy.

         This year, I went Trick Or Treating with my best friend, my best friend's brother, and my youngest sister who I call my Munchkin. We Trick Or Treated for about an hour then stopped at a restaurant to eat. Our siblings played in the play area as me & my best friend got to spend some time together. I had a really nice time! Best Halloween Ever!



xoxo,