Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Managing Life & Priorities

 My life consists of a lot of elements put together forming my everyday life. Such as school, my best friend, my friends, family, and all the writing and computer projects I'm doing. I have a lot to do so I try to manage what I can as I go along. So far, this method isn't working as well as I thought it would. It's really hard to set my priorities when I have a million things to do in a day. Besides me having a lot to do, I am pretty lazy (Just being honest) and I get distracted easily so I hardly get anything done in time. Because of that, I hardly get as much sleep as I need and I'm not as active enough to finish my tasks the next day. It's an on going cycle that's been going on for months.

My projects for the next 2 months or so include me finishing up my tech blog which will be announced soon, finishing up my personal website, updating a few personal blogs, catching up on diary entries, (Tip: Keeping a Diary or Journal is a great way to let out your thoughts and feelings while developing better writing skills and organizing all the important and memorable moments in your life) and I'm also planning on entering the "National Novel Writing Month ( NaNoWriMo)" contest to write a novel of 50,000 words or more. Combined with school, friend events, spending time with my best friend, and family moments that you need to be there for, I have a load of lots to do!

I really am overwhelmed with all this. I really need to manage my life and priorities and make choices that allow me to do what I want, and make some time to have fun and just relax. Life's too short to keep trying to perfect it, life's too short to not take advantages of the good times, and life's too short to be serious and working all the time.

Manage your priorities and make every moment worth while. :]

xoxo,