Sunday, October 23, 2011

Breakfast: the best meal of the day!


My favorite meal of the day is breakfast! Why am I posting about it? Everyone says that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. ( I agree! ) Having a great breakfast is supposed to motivate you to starting your day off right and getting into the mood of having a productive day. To start off my day, I had Chocolate Chip waffles and a cup of Milk. ( Two of my favorite things ) I thought to myself that today, I will make the most of my day and finish up some things that have been on my to-do list for months. I started to think about what I had to and how I will do it. I started doing some of the tasks and winded up creating more tasks to do. So, it didn't work out as I thought it would. :[ Plus, I still need to finish a lot. But, hey at least I had a great breakfast to start off my day and get me motivated ( even though I didn't get much done. Besides, it was chocolate chip ;] )

xoxo,