Thursday, July 24, 2014

Links I've Stumbled Upon v.3


I have been missing in action from my blog lately, but I am back and I figured a great way to start blogging again was with another addition of "Links I've Stumbled Upon", the series of blog posts in which I share some interesting articles and blog posts I have found all over the internet! 

♥ If you have any of these 5 characteristics than you're probably an entrepreneur! 

♥ Ever wonder what happens to your social network accounts after you die? Although, it's a scary thought, this is pretty interesting. 

♥ Become a millionaire by 30. Read all about it here. 

♥ Did you know your Gmail account comes with multiple e-mail addresses you didn't even know existed? Check this out!

♥ Are you familiar with the virtual currency of bitcoins? Well, did you know you could buy a Dell laptop in exchange for them? Find out more.

♥ Start your day off early and you'll actually find yourself to be more productive. Here's 5 reasons why.

It has not been easy this past month for me and I am still trying to get things together. I work at a new job which I am not exactly excited about every day, I have not been able to complete anything I set out to do this whole time, and although I always considered myself a night owl, I think I have been in need of a timely sleeping schedule. How has your summer been? Are you getting things done or barely holding on?