Monday, June 2, 2014

This Summer I Will...

summer
After my high school graduation, this will be the first summer that I am free to do as I please. Throughout high school, every summer was dedicated to Marching Band and last year it was both Marching Band and my first work experience/internship. This summer all of this ends so I made a list of some things I would like to accomplish this summer and before I go start college in the Fall.

This Summer I Will...
  • Officially launch my website design business (A name and more information will be released soon!)
  • Hopefully finish my novel (or come pretty close to finishing), Within the Bindings
  • Really get down to business with Fragrance Essence and take it to the next level
  • Catch up on writing journal entries from 12' (I am pretty far behind, aren't I?)
  • Create my first Windows App for Fragrance Essence 
  • NETWORK! NETWORK! and well, just make new friends. 
  • Go on an adventure with my family!
  • Start driving on my own
  •  Attend my first conference
  • Take a trip to NYC on my own!
  • Spend a day with my best friend doing something out of the ordinary (go bowling, laser tag; etc)
  • Get back to freelance writing
  • Start focusing on HTML, CSS, and JavaScript Coding
  • Develop my own portfolio website!
  • Spend lots of time with my family! 
  • Buy lots of maxi dresses!
As you can see this summer will be focused on my businesses, my professional career, and my family! What will you do this summer?