Sunday, June 1, 2014

May Highlights

The Eternity Journal
May has been a month full of milestones, achievements, and events. This month I landed a new job in retail, I performed my last band concert, changed my hairstyle, and of course the biggest event this month was my senior Prom! This month was nothing short of awesome! The selected photos showcase my favorite highlights according to my Instagram account, @ZobiaAlvi.

1. The first two weeks of May called for hair trials my sister did for me to prepare for Prom. Basically, most of May, I could be spotted with curly hair. 
2. After being in band since elementary school, I finally performed my last band concert and my little sister and my best friend were there to support me!
3. May called for many days where I was unable to perform my very best without some tea or coffee. Hence many trips to Starbucks!
4. This Mother's Day I actually bought my Mother a present for the first time with my own hard-earned money. That was another milestone as well! 
5 & 6. Prom photos! My senior prom was great and I was so happy to take my best friend with me! I will be posting more details soon, I promise!
7. Celebratory Iced Coffee Coolatta and a doughnut for successfully completing my AP Italian exam.
8 & 9. New hairstyle, short hair. Enough said. 

Next month is going to be even better! Graduation, new job, and summer begins!