Monday, December 3, 2012

Style: Beauty Box & Polyvore

Okay so I am not exactly a style blogger, but every girl has their own type of style whether they choose to share it or not-a girl's style is clearly visible. In which case, I am going to share a beauty/style post in hope that you will see some of my style and more of my personality.
This first picture is what I call my "Beauty Box!" Just some of my favorite and current beauty items.
Beauty Box!


  
This last picture is a design I created via Polyvore. It's supposed to be a prom outfit for the modest girl who just wants to "shine" from the crowd. This is definitely something I would wear. It's elegant and quite simple and I think that is where my style category fits in. Above all, it's an elegant outfit for anyone looking to create a statement. (The items I chose on Polyvore are quiet on the pricy side, but I'm sure similar items from your favorite stores would create a great outfit!)
Delightfully Modest Prom!


Be sure to check out my Polyvore account for more elegant outfit put togethers and some sneak peaks into my beauty box. I hope this post was interesting, please let me know what you think. I want to know if my first fashion post was a success.
xoxo,