Saturday, August 4, 2012

New Name? New Look?

      If you're an old follower of this blog, you may have noticed the renovation that's been done here. (Or you may not). I changed the name from "The Life Of A Zobot" to "Journey To Eternity". I thought that "Journey To Eternity" sounded more suitable for a blog about lifestyle combining my goals & documenting my life. 

    "The Life Of A Zobot" still exists, but now it's a new kind of blog. Remember that quote blog of mine that I mentioned every now and then? Well, "The Life Of A Zobot" is now the new quote blog! All my quotes are on that blog now! 

    So, what about this whole new look? With the new blog name, I thought a new design was necessary. Guess what's so great about the design? I designed it myself! My first complete web/blog design, from scratch!  

What do you think of the new blog name and the new look? I'd love to hear your thoughts. 

xoxo,