Thursday, April 19, 2012

My New Project: Fragrance Essence

Majority of the people that follow this blog know that I’m always up to something and that new projects are always around the corner. Well, here’s another one! Between keeping up with all my projects, keeping up with all my blogs and websites, and not to mention keeping up with life, I try my best to be able to let everyone know what I’m up too.
My most recent project, just launched on April 11, 2012 is Fragrance Essence! An online fragrance shop for men & women. With it’s unique products, great sales, and exclusive offers through Twitter and Facebook, Fragrance Essence will soon be your online destination for fragrances!
I’m currently looking for Sponsors that would like to either review or link to Fragrance Essence and in turn be featured on Fragrance Essence with a blog post introducing them and their own free account on Fragrance Essence. Having your own account means you’re the first one to receive great deals and more! If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor, please e-mail thelifeofazobot@yahoo.com for further information and details!
In the meantime, here’s a little introduction video of Fragrance Essence! (www.fragrancessence.com)
Brought to you by: www.fragrancessence.com
Thanks for reading & showing support!

*Update: May 27, 2013: Video has been deleted.
xoxo,