Friday, January 13, 2012

My First Set of Business Cards!

I just received a set of 50 Free Facebook Business Cards from Moo.com! The website is celebrating and sharing its new idea of using your Facebook profile information to create customized business and/or personal contact cards. Moo is giving 200,000 free packs of cards! Get them while they last!
photo 5-706052
My personalized set of cards! (Information was whiten out for privacy)
photo 3-796898
The front side of one of my cards. The front side includes your profile picture, your name, your Facebook Timeline cover photo, your education, and work.
photo 4-799707
Back side of the card, here you can write a quote or anything you would like at the top and provide your Facebook profile link, contact number, and e-mail on the bottom.
photo 2-795467
The cute little box the cards came in!
photo 1-794513
The back of your Moo business card box.
I thought these little cards were wonderful! They look really cool and I was glad I was lucky enough to receive my first box for free. As soon as these cards run out, I’m definitely planning on buying my own box. Moo has really won me over with their great idea to turn your Facebook profile into a card you can hand out. Instead of having people spend hours searching you on Facebook, just hand out your Facebook card and they can instantly access your profile!
Easily get yours while they still last. Sign into Facebook > Go to your profile (Timeline) > Click About > Click Contact Info> Click on Print Cards and customize your cards then order! First box is free if you get it in time! Plus, you can order your own pack! They are definately worth it! Start making your own cards now!
xoxo,